- Metal silicon manufacturing processes and market analysis by purpose
- Analysis of metal silicon supply chains of global Top 10 polysilicon manufacturers
- Current status of metal silicon import/export and market analysis in China
- Analysis of capacity, production, costs, prices, and margins of 22 major metal silicon manufacturers
- Feasibility study for establishment of metal silicon production lines
Metal silicon is a key material for organic silicon, aluminum alloys, semi-conductors and polysilicon. The report provides analysis of metal silicon technologies by application, markets, value chains, and cost information.
High purity metal silicon is mostly used as a raw material of semi-conductors and polysilicon, and in the upper rank among solar cell components/materials in terms of business profit. It is a key point of the metal silicon business to secure quality quartz mines and operate production lines in places where electricity that account for 50% of production costs is available at low prices.
In addition, it can be applied to various fields, which allows flexible business operations compared to other components/materials, even the PV market is sluggish. In that this report provides in-depth analysis such as feasibility studies for investment as well as analysis of markets, costs, and major manufacturers, it is expected to be a good reference for the metal silicon business.
<Forecast of global and China?占퐏 metal silicon demand (2009~2016F)>